At Ceylon Exchange Mentoring, we take the privacy of our users seriously. This policy outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use our website, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information.At Ceylon Exchange Mentoring, we take the privacy of our users seriously. This policy outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use our website, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information.
Information Collection and Use
Ceylon Exchange Mentoring collects information from our users in several ways, including through online forms for subscriptions, downloading resources, and other opportunities for users to voluntarily provide information.
The types of personal information collected on our site may include:
- Email address
- Phone number
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Ceylon Exchange Mentoring will not sell, rent or share your personal information with third-party companies, except in the following limited circumstances:
- As necessary to provide services, such as website hosting.
- With your consent or direction, such as when you opt-in to receive communications from a third-party.
- When we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Ceylon Exchange Mentoring implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
This policy is effective as of 22nd February 2023.